Reclaim the Wholeness of Your Life.
Dr. Marlane Bassett
- Doctorate of Naturopathy, National University of Natural Medicine (NUNM), Valedictorian
- Residency, NCNM
- Clinical and academic faculty member at NUNM (six years)
- BA (Biology), Mount Holyoke College
- Intensive continuing education at Sri Mumba Devi Homeopathic Hospital (India)
- Completion of a two-year homeopathy program at the New England School of Homeopathy
- Licensure in intravenous nutritional therapy from the Oregon Board of Natural Medicine
- Peace Corps volunteer in health education (two years)
- Dr. Bassett also actively participates in other continuing education, peer consultations and is a member of a small by-invitation-only group of expert care providers who meet regularly in person to share knowledge and assist each other in challenging cases.
Areas of expertise
- Coordination of care
- Mental health
- Women’s health
- Endocrinology / hormonal imbalances
- Sleep disturbances
- Individualized nutrition plans and cleansing
- Weight loss
- Nutritional intravenous therapy
See Clinic Services for a full list of our services.
A message from Dr. Bassett:
“As a naturopathic physician, my role is to de-mystify medicine and provide highly functional solutions so that you are ultimately the master of your health. Achieving optimal health is a partnership:
You acknowledge symptoms when they present themselves.
We discuss the patterns of behavior which have affected your health and what the dis-ease is an expression of.
I then identify the level at which the imbalance occurred and which systems are involved so that I can develop and offer healing strategies to restore your health. My hope is that in working together I can encourage you to trust in your body as an ally, thus allowing you to move forward and reclaim the wholeness of your life.”
Accepting New Patients
At this time we are accepting new patients.
Please contact us at 971-724-0949
or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule
Naturopathic medicine is a distinct healing system which incorporates philosophy, science, and art. It is steeped in both ancestral wisdom and modern technology. Read more…