Reclaim the Wholeness of Your Life.
Dr. Marlane Bassett
- Doctorate of Naturopathy, National University of Natural Medicine (NUNM), Valedictorian
- Residency, NCNM
- Clinical and academic faculty member at NUNM (six years)
- BA (Biology), Mount Holyoke College
- Intensive continuing education at Sri Mumba Devi Homeopathic Hospital (India)
- Completion of a two-year homeopathy program at the New England School of Homeopathy
- Licensure in intravenous nutritional therapy from the Oregon Board of Natural Medicine
- Peace Corps volunteer in health education (two years)
- Dr. Bassett also actively participates in other continuing education, peer consultations and is a member of a small by-invitation-only group of expert care providers who meet regularly in person to share knowledge and assist each other in challenging cases.
Areas of expertise
- Coordination of care
- Mental health
- Women’s health
- Endocrinology / hormonal imbalances
- Sleep disturbances
- Individualized nutrition plans and cleansing
- Weight loss
- Nutritional intravenous therapy
See ‘What I Offer’ for a more complete list.
Accepting New Patients
We are currently accepting new patients.
Please contact us at 971-724-0949 or email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Naturopathic medicine is a distinct healing system which incorporates philosophy, science, and art. It is steeped in both ancestral wisdom and modern technology. Read more…
A message from Dr. Bassett:
“As a naturopathic physician, my role is to de-mystify medicine and provide highly functional solutions so that you are ultimately the master of your health. Achieving optimal health is a partnership:
You acknowledge symptoms when they present themselves.
We discuss the patterns of behavior which have affected your health and what the dis-ease is an expression of.
I then identify the level at which the imbalance occurred and which systems are involved so that I can develop and offer healing strategies to restore your health. My hope is that in working together I can encourage you to trust in your body as an ally, thus allowing you to move forward and reclaim the wholeness of your life.”